Integrating Divorce Mortgage Planning into Your Case Management
Sometimes even the best intentions can produce headaches and hurdles.
Have you ever had this happen in one of your divorce cases?
- The spouse paying separate maintenance 'nets' out shared expenses.
- The 'lenders appraisal' comes in different than an agreed upon value of the marital home.
- One spouse wants to pay attorney fees or other debt as part of the Equity Buy-Out.
Join the Divorce Lending Association for another Divorce Literacy webinar and gain a better understanding of how integrating divorce mortgage planning into your practice can provide smoother negotiations and settlements.
- See first hand real life scenarios intersect with family law, financial and tax planning, real property, and mortgage planning.
- Recognize conflicts in the settlement agreement that may help one spouse and hurt the other.
- Identify strategic solutions when integrating divorce mortgage planning into the settlement process.
March 28, 2023, 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern via Zoom Webinar
Presented by Jody Bruns, President of the Divorce Lending Association
This webinar is by Invitation Only!
Reach out to your local CDLP® for registration information