Divorce Literacy for Military Divorces
Please join us for an informative workshop discussing common scenarios for divorcing veterans and active service members with real property and mortgage planning concerns.
July 12, 2022, 1:00-2:00 PM Eastern via Zoom Webinar
Presented by Jody Bruns, President of the Divorce Lending Association
This free webinar is designed to provide you with an understanding of the implications and challenges of military divorces with real property and VA home loan financing.
Divorce is a new beginning, which leads to further considerations.
- Understand and Recognize Housing Benefits For Military Service Members
- VA Home Loan Financing Opportunities for Divorcing Veterans
- Challenges for the Non-Veteran Spouse
- Release of Liability | Is this a possible solution?
- Recognize Additional Protections for Divorcing Military Members
Sadly, the military divorce rate exceeds the divorce rate among the general population. It is understandable, though, given the pressures, deployments, and sacrifices. This webinar will help us understand the opportunities available for the divorcing service members or veterans as well as address the challenges faced by the non-veteran spouse when real property is involved.